1. The knowledge that I can write a full novel and edit it.
2. A rather nifty lapel pin marking the end of my third year as an ML. I am currently partway through Year 6.
3. An awesome community of fabulous fellow Wrimos!
4. Pulp's cover of the Peter Gunn Theme (they played it on the John Peel Sessions and trust me, you need it in your life. A wise Nano friend shared it with me).
5. Someone to give me a hug last Saturday when a difficult phone call happened during a meet-up.
6. Someone to email me to check I was OK afterwards and offer help and advice.
7. Many many cups of tea in Starbucks Dun Laoghaire over the last year.
8. A desire to leave my warm, cosy flat today, to go out into the rain and puddles, to hang out with other Wrimos.
9. Several lunches in Yamamori.
10. The wisdom and wit of my former co-MLs.
11. A photo of a plaque on the wall of a little-used laneway in Dublin.
12.The story behind the plaque.